Top 5 reasons you should clean your carpets — right now
As summer closes and fall approaches, the last thing on your mind is having your carpets cleaned. Active summers with feet running in and out of your house makes for a lot of road dirt and allergens which get stored in your carpets. That in and of itself may not be enough for you to think it’s time to clean those carpets, but in case it doesn’t, here are five more reasons we think you should get it done.
- Aesthetics. Spots can be very noticeable and change the look of any room. In a lot of cases, they stick out like a sore thumb. Having a professional clean your carpets can help restore color and texture.
- Health & Safety. Carpets are one of the biggest air filters in your house. They tend to trap a lot of dirt, allergens and other things you would rather not have floating around the air you breathe. Cleaning your carpets can help reduce or remove odors, pollen/allergens, prevent mold and get rid of trapped bacteria or dust mite infestations, thus improving the overall quality of the air you breathe.
- Save Money. Carpets do not last forever; however, keeping them clean and maintaining them — like anything — can help lengthen the life of your carpets. Save the cost of replacement by increasing their longevity. In some cases, it may even aid in keeping the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Psychological. Whether it is your home or your office, cleanliness can have an impact on mood, morale and motivation. In a business situation, it may have an effect on customer or potential clients, and what that effect is is entirely up to you.
- Save Time. Sure you could go and rent a machine and do it yourself — why not? Maybe there really is no better way to spend a Sunday. Alternatively, you can sit back and leave it to us, after all we clean carpets everyday and we know a thing or two about what it takes to get it clean, the first time. Be brave and take your Sunday back.
You don’t have to take our word for it though — just ask one of our many happy customers. If you are wondering who they are, just look for one of our trucks. Hint: They’re parked outside.